The Perfect Mount
The Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands enhances photographers and videographers capabilities by providing a streamlined way to mount large monitors and iMacs (adapter required) to studio stands utilizing the standard 5/8″(16mm) Baby/Junior pin found on common studio support equipment allowing for easy integration into any set-up.
The VESA Studio Monitor Mount’s easy and portable set-up is engineered for in-studio or location tethered image or video display as well as educational forums, tradeshow visual displays and weddings/events where video and slideshow playback is needed. Ideal for still photography, LiveView or HD video/slideshow playback.
The VESA Studio Monitor Mount mounts directly on any 5/8″ (16mm) Baby Junior pin so it’s easy to use with any existing roller stand, C-stand, arm or clamp. Use a roller stand to reposition monitors as shooting angles and conditions change. The VESA Studio Monitor Mount features dual 5/8″ mounting receptors for easy rotation of the monitor from landscape to portrait depending on current needs.
The top of the VESA Studio Monitor Mount also features two accessory mount receptors. Both 5/8” stud receptors have openings on the bottom to fit most all 5/8″ Baby and Junior Stud arms and accessories. Use these receptors to mount lights, cameras and other gear, using Tether Tools Master Articulating Arm or Master Flex Arm.
Compare VESA Monitor Mounts
Will this fit my monitor?
To determine what size VESA mounting hole pattern you have, you will need to check your monitor/TV user guide or online specs for the Wall Mount VESA Specs. All our mounts feature both a 75x75mm and a 100x100mm hole configuration. If your monitor/TV requires a larger hole pattern, you will need a Rock Solid VESA Adapter Plate.
What is VESA?
Hole patterns on the back of your flat panel monitor follow standards created by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). These hole patterns correspond to measurements that all major display manufacturers such as Sony, Panasonic, and LG use. VESA pattern measurements are standardized to guarantee that your flat panel monitor correctly attaches to a mounting bracket.
- Maximum Capacity – 80lbs (36.5kg)*
- Mounts to 5/8″(16mm) Baby Junior Pin found on grip stands, arms & clamps
- VESA compatible with 75x75mm & 100x100mm monitors (Vu adapters available for other configurations)
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum
- Can accept two 5/8″ accessory arms or mounts.
- Non-reflective black finish
- Monitor tilt ±90°
- Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Locking TruVu technology eliminates monitor movement or sagging
- Weight: 1.67lbs (.75kg); Depth: 7.4″(19cm) 1.88″ (4.77cm) when folded for transport)
- Made in the USA
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
*If you would like to use the Studio Vu Monitor Mount with an Apple iMac or Cinema Display, you’ll need the VESA Mount Adapter from Apple.com.
- Mount Large monitor for photo or video playback for clients on shoot
- Video field monitors
- Tethered photo shoots
- Simple photo booth setups, or add lights and umbrellas for a more sophisticated set up
- Client presentations
- Mount monitor for presentations and workshops
- Mount monitor for slideshows at weddings and events
- One (1) Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands
- Four (4) Mounting Screws – Phillips head