Rock Solid Low Boy Roller
- Smooth rolling wheels make this stand studio mobile
- Low to high adjustment allows for waist level to overhead support
- Collapsible legs for quick and easy storage and transportation
- Stable, sturdy base provides confident mounting of Tether Tables, monitors, lights, and other gear
The Low Boy Roller pairs perfectly with a Tether Table Aero to create the ultimate rolling laptop stand that is indispensable for tethered shooting. Incredibly smooth rolling, and just the right height, the roller stand works great in studio and on location.
Raise the two spring-loaded risers to a max height of 5′11″ (1.8m) and mount a monitor using a Rock Solid VESA Monitor Mount, tablets using an X Lock Case or AeroTab, as well as strobes, studio lights, and other gear on the 5/8″ knurled baby stud, then lock everything down using the large, ergonomically-designed grip knobs. Cushioned rubber rings on the risers safeguard your gear from unnecessary bumps and vibration, and the optimal wingspan on the base and locking wheels ensure that this stand will remain stable and upright.
Folding legs with locking pins allow for the Low Boy Roller to be setup or folded down in seconds. Featuring all-metal construction and the highest quality manufacturing.
- Minimum Height – 37.5″ (0.95m)
- Maximum Height – 71″ (1.8m)
- Load Capacity – 55lbs (25kg)
- Collapsed Height – 34″ (86.36cm)
- Footprint Diameter – 3′ (91.44cm)
- Stand Weight – 15.3lbs (6.94kg)
- Attachment Size – 5/8″ (16mm) Baby Stud
- 3″ hardened rubber wheels for easy gliding and included brakes
- Put your studio strobe on a mobile stand for easy moving around the studio.
- Use with a Tether Tools Aero Table or Aero Table for iMac at waist level for a mobile workstation for tethered shoots
- Mount a monitor using one of Tether Tools VESA monitor mounts for even larger viewing of images as you shoot tethered.
- Use with the Rock Solid PhotoBooth for Stands or the Rock Solid PhotoBooth Kit for Stands and Tripods to make your photo booth portable
Crossbar Setup with Tether Table Aero
In this setup, the foundation consists of the Rock Solid Tripod Cross Bar mounted on the portable Rock Solid Low Boy Roller using the Rock Solid Baby Ballhead Adapter to connect the two. Directly mounted to the Cross Bar, a Tether Table Aero provides a firm base for a laptop using a JerkStopper Aero Clip-On Support to make sure the TetherPro USB Cable maintains connection. On the right side, a ball head is easily mounted on to the Cross Bar, and, of course, no tethering setup is complete without the indispensable JerkStopper Camera Support.
- One (1) Rock Solid Low Boy Roller
- One (1) Cable clip