Protect Sensitive Cable Ends and Keep Cables Connected
The JerkStopper Extension Lock is an effective locking device for cables and cords that keeps your cable ends protected from frustrating disconnects, damage, and electrical hazards. The simple clam-shell design enables you to simply close the JerkStopper Extension Lock around each end of the cable or cord, and then twist to lock the cords securely and safely together.
The patented JerkStopper Extension Lock protects the sensitive electronic cable ends and stops unwanted disconnects for USB extension cables, HDMI cables with couplers, and protects power cords for lighting and tools.
Included Rubber Washers
The JerkStopper Extension Lock comes with two included rubber washers that further protect your cable ends, removing the stress and strain when pulled, ensuring the cable stays connected.
On an outdoor tethered photo shoot? The JerkStopper Extension Lock’s hard plastic protective casing can protect cables from the dust, dirt, and physical damage.
*Product listing is for the JerkStopper Extension Lock shown in the initial image; cords and cables sold separately.
- Protect cables from disconnects
- Protect from getting crushed
- Screw locking mechanism to accommodate various lengths.
- Accommodates cable diameters up to 0.5″ (1.27cm)
- Accommodates plug diameters up to 1.4″ (3.56cm)
- Black foam sealer for electrical cables
- Two rubber washers for spacing and weather sealing
- Protect your cords and cables from frustrating disconnects, damage, and debris
- (1) One JerkStopper Extension Lock
- (1) One water tight foam gasket for use with electric cords
- (2) Two rubber washers for securing placement of cable