JerkStopper “A” Clamp 1″ Black
The JerkStopper “A” Clamp 1″ secures and protects cables for video, photography, and audio uses. The patented design provides an anchor point allowing slack in the cord preventing damage or dislodging. Easily rotate the JerkStopper on the clamp handle to change the cable routing orientation.
Use the JerkStopper with any USB, HDMI, FireWire, sync cord, standard A/C power adapter, or other cables. Supports cable diameters from 3.5mm to 8.5mm.
The specially designed, non-reflective black clamp secures to a variety of objects, such as tripod legs, DSLR and Video rigs, tables, and thousands of other items quickly and securely. The clamp is designed for pressure clamping when speedy application and removal are important. The tips are polyvinyl-coated for comfort and protection.
The JerkStopper “A” Clamp 2″ (5cm) is also available.
* All cables & attachments pictured sold separately
- Non-reflective black finish
- Supports cable diameters from 3.5mm to 8.5mm
- Rotate JerkStopper on handle to change cable thread orientation
- Secures to virtually any round or flat object
- 1″ clamp jaw opening width – also available in 2″
- Keep your cables and data secure
- One (1) JerkStopper “A” Clamp 1″